How to rent your perfect home.
Search Available Rentals page regularly. As soon as a tenant gives notice the apartment will appear on the list.
- Identify interested rentals and take a virtual tour.
- Review rental information and qualifications.
- Schedule a property tour and submit a copy of your driver’s license.
- Complete the online application or call us at (570) 245-6373.
- Submit the supporting documentation.
- Applications are reviewed and considered within 5 business days of receipt of a fully completed application and submission of supporting documentation.
- Written notice will be sent out within 5 business days to inform you of the status of your application.
- Schedule a lease signing.
- Submit current conditions form within 5 days of move-in.
At any time during this process if you have any questions please feel free to call me directly at (570) 245-6373.
There is a non-refundable $35 application fee that is used to process credit and background checks. Each occupant 18 years and older must complete an application and undergo a credit and background check.
No evictions. No felonies. No pattern of misdemeanors.
Applicants should have a 500 or better credit score with collections of less than $5,000 combined (not including medical or student loans).
Tenants may pay their rent via money order, personal check or credit card using our software app. If a check is returned there is an NSF fee $30 and we would no longer accept personal checks.
Move-in monies must be paid via money order.
Security deposits are equal to one month’s rent, must be paid via money order and returned within 30 days of vacate date if rental unit was left in good condition.
Security deposit and first month’s rent are required for move-in and must be paid via money order.
Pennsylvania building code states that you can have up to two (2) people per bedroom depending on the size of the room and one (1) person per living room. Each Owner has their own maximum occupancy limits. Please see each listing for more information.
All applicants age eighteen (18) or over typically need to have a combined net monthly income of two and one half (2 1/2) to three (3x) times the monthly rental rate.
- On time payment history
- No damage to the unit
- Clean and sanitary upkeep of the property
- No issues with neighbors or police
Each Owner has their own rental criteria.
- Two and one half to three times the rent in monthly income
- Able to submit proof of income
- Clear a background check
- Fair credit score w/no more than three accounts in collections over the past three years
- No prior evictions
- Willing to provide previous landlord(s) contact information
Each Owner has their own pet policy. If accepted, a pet deposit is required along with an additional charge per month and varies per listing. Please see each listing for more information.
A list will be provided in your move-in packet. All utilities should be switched within 5 days of move-in date.
Submit the signed and completed form to email@example.com within 5 days. Any damages not reported in this report will be your responsibility at lease end.
Each Owner has their own rental insurance policy. Please see each listing for more information.